Agnese meaning and origin
Agnese means The Pure or The Chaste has its origin in Old Greek and a baby girl name is used predominantly in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Latvian and Italian. Agnese is form of prominent and virtuous Agnes. Agnes is Latin form of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη. Origin of Offbeat Agnes is in Latin and Old Greek, meaning of Agnes is "The Chaste, Hagnos Meaning Pure Chaste and Pure".
Variants of Agnese
View middle names that goes with Agnese like Milla, Cheyanne, Mria, Myrtie, Isobella, Coleen,Names that rhyme with Agnese
Popularity of Agnese
Agnese is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 1900 but could not make beyond the top 700. Over 128 people have been named Agnese in France. But Agnese is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 50000 people has been named Agnese globally.
Agnese in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Agnese
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance.
Parents who liked Agnese, loved these names
- Heliya - Girl name Heliya means "Sun and Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Sun God" is of Old Greek origin. Heliya is derivation of Helia.
- Leksi - Used principally in Finnish and English, Leksi used for both sexes has its origin in Old Greek. Leksi is form of Leksa in Finnish language
- Katrien - Katrien's meaning is The Pure is a baby girl name substantially used in Dutch has origin in Old Greek
- Balen - Far-out and Contemporary Balens origin is Old Greek is a boy name, meaning of Balen is "Little Boy" is used in Tamil
- Canei - Rare girl name Canei is of Old Greek origin, meaning of Canei is "One who is Pure"
Namesakes of Agnese
- Agnese Nano, Italian film, TV and theater actress
- Agnese Allegrini, badminton player from Italy
- Agnese Possamai, retired middle-distance runner from Italy
- Agnese Maffeis, Italian discus thrower and shot putter
- Agnese di Montefeltro, daughter of Federico da Montefeltro
- Agnese Claisse in Io, loro e Lara as Actress
- Writer Agnese Fontana, renowned for movie Magicarena
- Agnese De Donato played significant role of N in 1988 drama flick L'imperatore di Roma.
- In 1996, Agnese Zeltina characterized the role of Elina in drama movie Ligzda.