Yakeira meaning and origin
Girl name Yakeira has its origin in Hebrew. Yakeira is a version of Yakira. Yakira came from Hebrew is principally used in Hebrew, meaning of Yakira is "Beloved Expensive Precious".
Variants of YakeiraNames that rhyme with Yakeira
Popularity of Yakeira
Yakeira is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Panama.
What numerology tells about Yakeira?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality.
Parents who liked Yakeira, loved these names
- Reuben - Principally used in Hebrew and German unfading and acclaimed, Reuben means "Behold a Son or A Son!" and a unisex name is originated from Hebrew. On the list of baby boy names, famous Reuben ranked 495 in year 1980 in United States
- Jemmy - Used primarily in English rarefied, Jemmy means "Supplant" is originated from Hebrew is a gender-neutral name
- Giora - Giora's meaning is Son of Proselytes or Strong is a boy name primarily used in Hebrew came from Hebrew
- Mene - Mene's meaning is That is Never Alone or One Whose Deeds Have Been Weighed used for baby girls, used in African is of Hebrew origin
- Abramo - Predominantly used in Italian and Spanish, Abramo aimed at boys that of Hebrew origin, meaning of Abramo is "Father of Many or Father of the Amount"
Namesakes of Yakeira
We could not find any notable namesake.