Ygnasio meaning and origin
Boy name Ygnasio is majorly used in Spanish has origin in Etrusk. Ygnasio is variant form of pious, celebrated and unfading Ignatius. Ignatius is Latin form of Egnatius. Origin of Ignatius is in Etrusk and Latin languages, meaning of Ignatius is "Red Hot, Fiery One and Ardent".
Variants of YgnasioNames that rhyme with Ygnasio
Popularity of Ygnasio
Ygnasio is an extremely rare name around the globe. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ygnasio
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Positive energy adores your spirit.
Do you like Ygnasio? Read these names too
- Joaquín - Meaning of Joaquín is Yahweh Will Establish is originated from Hebrew and is used largely in Spanish is used for boys
- José Ángel - José Ángels origin is Spanish, meaning of José Ángel is "Ángel or José" and is especially used in Spanish is used for baby boys
- Luisa Fernanda is used primarily in Spanish is originated from Spanish is a baby girl name, Luisa Fernanda means "Luisa or Fernanda"
- Cipriani - Cipriani's meaning is A Native of Cyprus is substantially used in Spanish
- Luis Alberto - The boy name Luis Alberto is predominantly used in Spanish is of Spanish origin, Luis Alberto means "Alberto or Luis"
Namesakes of Ygnasio
We could not find any notable namesake.