Zaara meaning and origin
Recent and Unexpected choice Zaara specifically is used in Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Bengali, Arabic, Tamil, Telugu and Gujarati, meaning of Zaara is "Brave, In Flower or Bright As the Dawn" is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Zaara
Popularity of Zaara
In United States, Zaara is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2005, it ranked 3079th when 52 girl were named Zaara. Over 582 people have been named Zaara in United States. Also, in England and Wales, the name has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 500 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 410 on girl names chart when 90 babies were given the name Zaara. Over 681 babies in England and Wales have been named Zaara.
Zaara is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Zaara is a common name in Algeria and Tunisia while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria and India. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Zaara as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Zaara?
Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
If you like Zaara, you would love these names
- Ghana - Used commonly in Sanskrit and Arabic outlandish, Ghana bestowed upon both genders, Ghana means "Cloud, Ghana or War Chief"
- Aroob - Dominantly used in Kannada and Arabic, Aroob is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Aroob is "Loving to Her Husband Woman or Loving to her Husband"
- Shaila - The infrequent unisex name Shaila means "Stone or Shell" is originated from Irish, Celtic and Gaelic is used primarily in Gujarati, Arabic and Hindi
- Tareek - Atypical Tareek mostly is used in Arabic and English aimed at boys has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Tareek is "Way"
- Marjaana - Outstanding and Perennial girl name Marjaana is originated from Hebrew is used largely in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish. Marjaana is form of Mariana in Finnish language
Namesakes of Zaara
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Zaara
- Girl names beginning with Z
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Dawn