Naseer name meaning
On This Page
What does Naseer mean?
Naseer means Defender, Supporter, Success, Granting Victory, Protector, Assister, Friend, One who Scatters, Exposer or Announcer is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic, Hindi and Sindhi. Naseer is form of lofty and angelic Nasir.
Nasir means Friend, Protector and Success is originated from Arabic.
How do I pronounce Naseer?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Naseer is n(a)-seer.
Variants of NaseerNames that rhyme with Naseer
How popular is the name Naseer?
Naseer is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1990 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 400 people have been named Naseer in United States.
Also, it appeared first time in 1998 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. However things change on global perspective, Naseer is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in India. At least, 210000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Naseer
Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. You are energetic and have a restless spirit. You always act like everything's just great. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in.
Other names similar to Naseer
- Tawbah - The unisex name Tawbah means "Repentance" is majorly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Yaasmeen - Curious unisex name Yaasmeen is predominantly used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Yaasmeen is "Jasmine Flower or Sweet-smelling"
- Parvin - Meaning of Parvin is Star or The Pleiades has its origin in Old Persian and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is principally used in Persian and Tamil
- Shanaya - The curious girl name Shanaya is used in Gujarati, Arabic and Telugu, Shanaya means "Sweet, First Ray of the Sun or Loveable" came from American-Ojibwa and Native
- Fakhry principally is used in Kannada and Arabic has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Fakhry is "Honorary" is given to boys
Famous people named Naseer
- Naseer Ahmad Faruqui, prominent civil servant of Pakistan and prior to that
- Naseer Shamma, Iraqi Kurdish musician and oud player
- Naseer Malik, Pakistani cricketer who played three ODIs in 1975
- Naseeruddin Shah in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen as Actor
Lists having Naseer
- Boy names beginning with N
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Supporter
- Baby Names that mean Success
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Helps
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Friend