Zafeerah meaning and origin
Zafeerah primarily is used in Arabic and Sindhi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Zafeerah is "Firm, Victorious or Successful".Names that rhyme with Zafeerah
Popularity of Zafeerah
Zafeerah is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Zafeerah?
Travelling is your passion. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Don't allow your hard work to go to waste just because things get harder than usual or someone failed your trust. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
If you like Zafeerah, you would love these names
- Reshma - Used predominantly in Arabic and Hindi atypical, Reshma means "Silk or Silken" is aimed at both genders
- Ghusun is used mostly in Arabic and Arabic has its origin in Arabic, Ghusun means "Branches of Tree or Branches of a Tree" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Ghaida - Particulary used in Arabic and Arabic new-fangled and unheard-of, Ghaida means "Soft, Young or Delicate or Young" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Remzi - Remzi's meaning is Symbol or Secret is dominantly used in Turkish and Arabic used as a boy name is rooted from Arabic
- Sadique - Unexpected Sadique is used in Arabic and Arabic, Sadique means "Truthfulness or Good Virtues" is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Zafeerah
We could not find any notable namesake.