Zakarr meaning and origin
Boy name Zakarr is originated from Babylonian. Zakarr is version of Zakar. Babylonian name Zakar, meaning of Zakar is "Kind Hearted and Handsome" is primarily used in Arabic.
Variants of ZakarrNames that rhyme with Zakarr
Popularity of Zakarr
Zakarr is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Zakarr
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You hate to lose or be rejected. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes.
Parents who liked Zakarr, loved these names
- Koulm - Meaning of Koulm is Dove is rooted from Breton
- Chulpan specifically is used in Tatar is a girl name, meaning of Chulpan is "Morning Star" came from Tatar
- Thaddäa - Girl name Thaddäa means "Praise"
- Gescha majorly is used in Frisian, meaning of Gescha is "Spear or Force"
- Gosling means Goths is specifically used in Frisian
Namesakes of Zakarr
We could not find any notable namesake.