Zarin meaning and origin
Zarin's meaning is Made of Gold, Full of Expression and Smile or Golden used for both boys and girls that of English-American origin is especially used in Tamil and Arabic. Zarin is a variant of modern Zarren. Zarren is a variant form of fresh Zaren.
Variants of ZarinNames that rhyme with Zarin
Popularity of Zarin
Zarin is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 8000. There are over 220 babies that have been given the name Zarin in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1999 when it ranked 1970th. Over 111 people have been named Zarin in England and Wales. Zarin is a rare baby name in Ireland where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009. But Zarin is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Afghanistan and Pakistan. As per our findings, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Zarin around the globe.
What numbers say about Zarin?
You like people too but prefer your solitude. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Do you like Zarin? Read these names too
- Ayasha - The queer girl name Ayasha means "Life or Little One" which is used in Arabic and Tamil is originated from Arabic
- Shajarah is used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby girl name, Shajarah means "Tree"
- Mahum means Moons Light or Moon Light is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby girl name
- Arslan - Uncommon boy name Arslan is originated from Arabic and Turkish, used specifically in Arabic and Turkish languages, meaning of Arslan is "In Turkish or Lion"
- Shakeelah - Queer girl name Shakeelah means "Comely or Beautiful" is substantially used in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Zarin
- Zarin Patel, British accountant and company executive
- Zarina King in Snow as Actress
- Zarine Katrak in Tere Ghar Ke Samne as Actress
- Zarina Masood in Hot Indian Dogging as Actress
- Zarina Wahab in My Name Is Khan as Actress
- Zarine Khan in Housefull 2 as Actress