Anjuman name meaning
On This Page
What does Anjuman mean?
Anjuman means A Token, A Symbol, Assembly, Gathering, Society or Meeting is used as a unisex name is prevalently used in Marathi, Bengali, Arabic, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
Names that rhyme with Anjuman
Numerological analysis of Anjuman
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. You love to help the people you care for. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
You would love these names similar to Anjuman
- Nesayem - Unisex name Nesayem means "Flower" is used predominantly in Kannada and Oriya
- Ibtihaaj is used majorly in Bengali and Kannada, Ibtihaaj means "Happiness or Joy" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Hisham - Curious boy name Hisham is used chiefly in Sindhi and Tamil, Hisham means "Handsome or King of Gems" is originated from Arabic
- Udaysah - Used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic, Udaysah is used typically as a girl name, Udaysah means "Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Ahban Al-ghifariyah"
- Imam - Unwonted and Modern unisex name Imam means "Leader of the Religion or Leader", especially used in Arabic and Arabic has origin in Arabic
Famous people named Anjuman
- Anjuman, Pakistani film actress
Lists having Anjuman
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Symbol