Shajarah meaning and origin
Shajarah's meaning is Tree is used in Sindhi and Arabic is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Shajarah
Popularity of Shajarah
Shajarah is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shajarah
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. You are probably spontaneous, charming, flexible, acting wisely from time to time, and have a superior attitude. You are always being straight. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Do you like Shajarah? Read these names too
- Amila - Uncommon girl name Amila has origin in Arabic, largely used in Arabic, Serbo-Croatian and Tamil languages, Amila means "Worker or Hopeful"
- Aamin - Sanskrit name Aamin is used primarily in Indian and Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Aamin is "God have it so or Divine Grace"
- Shabeena - Girl name Shabeena means "Derived from Sabine or Italian Culture" is mostly used in Tamil and Arabic
- Ieesha - Queer girl name Ieesha means "Life or Woman" especially used in English and Arabic is rooted from Arabic language
- Shakeel means Good Looking, Comely or Handsome is especially used in Kannada and Telugu and of Arabic origin is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Shajarah
We could not find any notable namesake.