Ziana meaning and origin
Odd girl name Ziana is chiefly used in Malayalam, Marathi, Arabic, Sindhi, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Bengali, Oriya, Kannada and Tamil, meaning of Ziana is "Bold".
Variants of ZianaNames that rhyme with Ziana
Popularity of Ziana
Ziana is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 4315th when 33 girls were named Ziana. There are over 397 babies that have been given the name Ziana in United States. Ziana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Ziana is a common name in Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Oman. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Ziana as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Ziana
The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Parents who liked Ziana, loved these names
- Anbar - Anbar's meaning is Ambergris, Perfume or Barn or Granary is originated from Arabic and is bestowed upon girls is principally used in Assamese and Sindhi
- Mannan - Recent and Odd Mannan is used particulary in Kannada, Tamil and Hindi, Mannan means "Benevolent, Thought or Bountiful" and a boy name is of Arabic origin
- Hashim - Infrequent boy name Hashim is used in Arabic and Gujarati, Hashim means "Prophets Grandfather, Magnificent or Destroyer of Evil" came from Arabic
- Majid means Illustrious Glorious or Magnificent has origin in Arabic which is majorly used in Urdu and Hindi is used as a boy name
- Ruhi - Queer unisex name Ruhi means "Of Spirit or Spiritual" is used especially in Gujarati, Kannada and Arabic
Namesakes of Ziana
- Ziana Zain, Malaysian pop singer-songwriter, model