Zilpah meaning and origin
Cherished and Classic girl name Zilpah is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Zilpah is "Sprinkling" is used in English and Hebrew languages.
Variants of Zilpah
View middle names that goes with Zilpah like Nian, Pase, Nele, Ilene, Rinn,Names that rhyme with Zilpah
Popularity of Zilpah
Zilpah is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Zilpah is a familiar name in Nigeria, Kenya and Israel. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Zilpah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zilpah
Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You are a determinate fellow. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. You lack traveling and exploring. You dream of living in a more humane society. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Do you like Zilpah? Other names you would love
- Wanetta - Meaning of Wanetta is Pale-skinned used for baby girls which of Hebrew origin is predominantly used in English
- Zila - Unexpected choice and Fresh unisex name Zila is predominantly used in Hindi, Hebrew and Hindi that of Hebrew origin, meaning of Zila is "Shadow or Shade, Flower or Shadow"
- Atam - Originated from Hebrew, Atam means "Self, Adam or Spiritual", used specifically in Armenian and Sikh is a baby boy name
- Hannia - Curious girl name Hannia is of Hebrew origin, Hannia means "Quiet and Grace". Hannia is a derivation of Hania.
- Eliise means My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn used for baby girls used in Estonian is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Zilpah
- Zilpah P. Grant Banister, American educator known primarily for founding Ipswich Female Seminary
- Zilpah Hartley in A Place in the Sun as