Zubaidah meaning and origin
Zubaidah's meaning is Excellent is a baby girl name notably used in Arabic came from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Zubaidah
Popularity of Zubaidah
Zubaidah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Zubaidah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. But Zubaidah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Malaysia. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Zubaidah as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zubaidah
You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. The soul is more important to you than your body. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work.
Other names similar to Zubaidah
- Sameern means Real or Genuine is used substantially in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Droon - Chiefly used in Arabic, Droon means "Respectable" is a boy name
- Fayona - Girl name Fayona means "Pretty or Beautiful" is principally used in Arabic
- Sufyaan - Unfamiliar boy name Sufyaan means "Owner of Many Ships or Rich" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Elmiya - Girl name Elmiya is largely used in Arabic, Elmiya means "Learning of Islam"
Namesakes of Zubaidah
We could not find any notable namesake.