Zulma meaning and origin
Notably used in Spanish creative and adventurous, Zulma came from Hebrew is aimed at both sexes. Zulma is version of biblical and enduring Solomon. Solomon is variant form of biblical, illustrous and imperishable Salomon. Solomon is form of Salomon in English language. Solomon's meaning is The Peaceful, Peaceful and Happiness is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Zulma
View middle names that goes with Zulma like Alain, Tyan, Damian, Marquise, Omarion, Antone,Names that rhyme with Zulma
Popularity of Zulma
Zulma is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1947 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1974, it ranked 1732nd when 52 girl were named Zulma. There are over 1626 babies that have been given the name Zulma in United States. Zulma is a unique baby name in France, it had been in use since 1900 and was last seen in 1937, during its 36 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1902, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 253 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Zulma. Over 745 people have been named Zulma in France.
But Zulma is a popular baby name in Puerto Rico where every 1 in 50 have the name as well as in, Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay and El Salvador. As per our estimate, over 200000 babies have been bestowed Zulma around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zulma
When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Your stability is something most people envy you for. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead.
Go through the following names similar to Zulma
- Enara - Unconventional and Modernistic Enara has its origin in Basque, Enara means "The Swallow" aimed at girls is used chiefly in Spanish
- María Del Carmen - Meaning of María Del Carmen is Maria of Carmel used for girls which is used primarily in Spanish is originated from Spanish
- Carlos Daniel - Carlos Daniels origin is Spanish is used as a baby boy name which is majorly used in Spanish, meaning of Carlos Daniel is "Daniel or Carlos"
- Nelo - Long standing and Dominant Hebrew Nelo is used predominantly in Spanish is a boy name. Nelo is Spanish form of Daniel. Also Nelo is form of Manuel in Spanish language
- María de los Ángeles - Meaning of María de los Ángeles is Angel is used in Spanish used for girls came from Spanish
Namesakes of Zulma
- Zulma Yugar, Bolivian politician and folk singer with international recognition and influence
- Zulma Faiad in La noche de los mil gatos as Actress
- Actor Zulma Grey, renowned for movie El profesor Punk