Antone name meaning
On This Page
What does Antone mean?
Pleasing and Enduring Greek and Latin Antone is used dominantly in Breton and Slavic given to both genders, meaning of Antone is "Feeds on Flower". Antone is variant of widespread, virtuous and eternal Antoine.
Antoine is French equivalent of Anton. Also Antoine is Irish and French cognate of Anthony. Antoine means Highly Praiseworthy and Feeds on Flower is of Latin and Greek origin. Antone is Slavic cognate of Anthony.
The name is celebrated on January 17 or July 5.
How do I pronounce Antone?
The three syllabled name Antone is pronounced, a-nto-ne. It can also be pronounced as an-tone.
Variants of Antone
How popular is the name Antone?
Antone used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1881 and over 5895 babies have been given the name in 140 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1891,.
However after 140 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in Antone is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1984 and was able to reach the top 700 names.
Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 656 on boy names chart when 74 babies were named Antone. Over 688 babies in France have been named Antone.
Also, Antone is a familiar name in Kenya and Uganda.
According to our findings, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Antone around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Antone
The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Antone
- Honoria - Meaning of Honoria is Honored Honorable, The Word Honor with the Meaning Honor Valor or Honor is used largely in Norwegian and Swedish which of Latin origin is a baby girl name
- Dick - Meaning of Dick is Composition from Rulers or Powerful Ruler is used specifically in Norwegian and Danish, a unisex name has origin in Germanic, Latin and Old High German
- Valéien - Meaning of Valéien is To Be Courageous is originated from Latin
- Marionne - Particulary used in Swedish, Marionne is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Marionne is "Grace, Of the Clan Marius and Rebelliousness" is of Latin, Hebrew and French origin. Marionne is resultant of Marian.
- Yoleine - The Yoleine came from Latin, meaning of Yoleine is "Violette"
Middle names for Antone
Here is a list of teeny-weeny and familiar middle names that go with the baby name Antone.
View more middle names that goes with Antone.
Sibling Names for Antone
Antone is a unique and charming name for your baby boy that has its roots in various cultures. If you are looking for sibling names that complement Antone, we have compiled a list of options for you to consider. From traditional to modern, there's something for every family dynamic.
Sister to Antone
Brother to Antone
Famous people named Antone
- Antone Smith, American football running back
- Antone Davis, offensive tackle and guard
- Antonella Inserra in The Little Mermaid as Actress
- Antonella Ríos in Los debutantes as Actress
- Antonella Macchi in Focus as Actress
- Antonella Antinori in Le notti del terrore as Actress
- Antonella Interlenghi in Paura nella città dei morti viventi as Actress
- Antonella Del Lago in Rocco e i magnifici 7 as Actress
Lists having Antone
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ant
- Girl names that ends with -one
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower