Aabhear meaning and origin
Aabhear is variation of Aabheer. Aabheer has its origin in Sanskrit, Aabheer means "A Cowherd, A Cow-herd and Cowherd".
Variants of AabhearNames that rhyme with Aabhear
Popularity of Aabhear
Aabhear is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aabhear
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Do you like Aabhear? You would love these names
- Buddhamitra substantially is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Buddhamitra is "Friend of the Wise"
- Avapaka - Boy name Avapaka is predominantly used in Sanskrit, Avapaka means "Spotless or A Bracelet of Gold"
- Anil - Used dominantly in Hindi and Tamil outlandish, Anil is rooted from Sanskrit, a gender-neutral name, Anil means "Immaculate Being or Puriest"
- Amritaka - Boy name Amritaka means "The Nectar of Immortality" is used particulary in Sanskrit
- Bhogindra - Boy name Bhogindra means "Lord of Serpents" is used principally in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Aabhear
We could not find any notable namesake.