Aabheer meaning and origin
Aabheer came from Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Aabheer is "Cowherd or A Name of Dynasty" is primarily used in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Assamese, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati and Sindhi.
Variants of AabheerNames that rhyme with Aabheer
Popularity of Aabheer
Aabheer is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aabheer
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time.
Do you like Aabheer? Other names you would love
- Panchavarnam - Girl name Panchavarnam is majorly used in Kannada and Tamil, meaning of Panchavarnam is "Parrot or 5th of Girl of Family"
- Priyamkari is used prevalently in Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam, Priyamkari means "Goddess Durga" is used as a girl name
- Kshyama - The girl name Kshyama means "Forgiveness" is chiefly used in Bengali and Telugu
- Viswanth primarily is used in Oriya, Malayalam and Bengali bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Viswanth is "King of the Universe or The Lord"
- Kritik - The boy name Kritik is specifically used in Kannada and Telugu, Kritik means "Lord Muruga, Well Starred or Shivas Son Murugan"
Namesakes of Aabheer
We could not find any notable namesake.