Aadharshan meaning and origin
Aadharshan is manly form of Aadharsh. Aadharsh is equivalent of Aadarsh in Tamil language.
Variants of AadharshanNames that rhyme with Aadharshan
Popularity of Aadharshan
Aadharshan is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aadharshan
You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do.
Looking for names similar to Aadharshan? Please go through the following names
- Perungundran - The boy name Perungundran is used chiefly in Tamil, Perungundran means "Lofty or Towering"
- Varchini - Girl name Varchini is specifically used in Tamil, meaning of Varchini is "Goddess Parvati"
- Ovarthini mostly is used in Tamil bestowed upon girls, meaning of Ovarthini is "Goddess Amman"
- Divanand - Largely used in Tamil, Divanand is used as a boy name, meaning of Divanand is "Pleasure"
- Namahal means Goddess Saraswathy or Saraswati Goddess of Knowledge & Arts is a girl name is used notably in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadharshan
We could not find any notable namesake.