Aadhav meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadhav is Ruler, One who agitates or Agitator is predominantly used in Kannada, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali, Telugu, English, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati and Hindi and is used for baby boys is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of AadhavNames that rhyme with Aadhav
Popularity of Aadhav
In United States, Aadhav is a unique name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3491st when 31 boys were named Aadhav. There are over 217 babies that have been given the name Aadhav in United States. Aadhav is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Aadhav globally.
What numbers say about Aadhav?
You are unpredictable, spontaneous and live dangerously. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Do you like Aadhav? Read these names too
- Gajodara - Prevalently used in Sanskrit, Gajodara means "Elephant Bellied" is aimed at baby boys
- Sushantee - The girl name Sushantee means "Peace and Tranquility" has its origin in Sanskrit. Sushantee is a derivative of Sushanti.
- Sushantea - Meaning of Sushantea is Complete Peace and Tranquility is originated from Sanskrit is a baby girl name. Sushantea is resulted from Sushanti.
- Taralah - Girl name Taralah came from Sanskrit, Taralah means "Honeybee, Nectar and Resembling a Honeybee". Taralah is a resultant of Tarala.
- Cidatmata is used mostly in Sanskrit, Cidatmata means "Consisting of Pure Thought" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Aadhav
- Aadhav Kannadasan played protagonist in Tamil movie, Ponmaalai Pozhudhu, however the film did not performed well.