Aadhavan meaning and origin
Aadhavan's meaning is Sun, Brilliant Like the Sun or Lord Vishnu is a baby boy name is used substantially in Telugu, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Aadhavan
Popularity of Aadhavan
Aadhavan is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our research, over 40 babies have been named Aadhavan globally.
Numerological aspects of Aadhavan
Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. Your stability is something most people envy you for.
Do you like Aadhavan? Read these names too
- Jaganmohini - Girl name Jaganmohini is used particulary in Marathi and Telugu languages, meaning of Jaganmohini is "Goddess Durga"
- Gaganasindhu - Meaning of Gaganasindhu is Ocean of the Sky aimed at girls is predominantly used in Telugu and Hindi
- Kundhan is used chiefly in Oriya and Telugu, Kundhan means "Gold or Pure" is a baby girl name
- Harshill primarily is used in Kannada, Marathi and Malayalam bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Harshill is "Joyful or Kind Hearted a Sweet"
- Ganitha is used commonly in Telugu and Marathi bestowed upon girls, Ganitha means "Regarded"
Namesakes of Aadhavan
We could not find any notable namesake.