Aadhya meaning and origin
Preeminent and Contemporary Aadhya's origin is Sanskrit is used predominantly in Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Oriya and Bengali and a girl name, meaning of Aadhya is "At the Beginning, First Power or Goddess Durga".Names that rhyme with Aadhya
Popularity of Aadhya
Aadhya used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 2007 and over 1724 babies have been given the name in 12 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 12 years but it is still going strong. Aadhya is a unique baby name in England and Wales, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1057th when 33 girls were named Aadhya. Over 188 babies in England and Wales have been named Aadhya.
Aadhya is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Aadhya globally.
What numbers say about Aadhya?
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Aadhya
- Kashu means Luster, Mist or Light is used as a gender-neutral name is notably used in Marathi and Kannada
- Dayanishee - Used specifically in Hindi, Bengali and Marathi, Dayanishee is used as a baby boy name, Dayanishee means "Person of Mercy or Saint"
- Yaju commonly is used in Bengali and Tamil, meaning of Yaju is "The Yajur Veda" is given to boys
- Raasya - Raasya's meaning is Juicy or Sentimental is substantially used in Telugu and Oriya is used as a girl name
- Paarth - Paarth's meaning is Arjun or Another Name of Arjuna used for baby boys is used predominantly in Malayalam and Marathi
Namesakes of Aadhya
- Aadhya is daughter of prominent Indian actor, Pawan Kalyan and former model turned actress Renu Desai.
Lists having Aadhya
- Girl names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beginning
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Durga