Aadidev meaning and origin
The boy name Aadidev is especially used in Assamese, Sanskrit, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Sindhi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali and Marathi languages, Aadidev means "The First God".Names that rhyme with Aadidev
Popularity of Aadidev
Aadidev is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. As per our findings, over 3 babies have been bestowed Aadidev around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aadidev
Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong.
Other names similar to Aadidev
- Davashish is used in Gujarati, Marathi and Bengali, Davashish means "Blessing of God" is given to boys
- Hridaan - Unconventional and Modernistic Hridaan is used particulary in Tamil, Kannada and Gujarati bestowed upon baby boys, Hridaan means "Who is Great Heart, Preference of Heart or Good Natured Person"
- Paarthiban is used primarily in Kannada, Gujarati and Bengali bestowed upon baby boys, Paarthiban means "Another Name of King Arjunan"
- Prabhave - Boy name Prabhave means "Lord Hanuman, Effect or Popular Lord" is notably used in Hindi, Telugu and Oriya
- Parinitha means Married Woman, Maturity or Beauty used for baby girls is used commonly in Kannada and Telugu
Namesakes of Aadidev
We could not find any notable namesake.