Aadit meaning and origin
Isolated and Fresh unisex name Aadit is especially used in Gujarati, Oriya, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Sindhi and Tamil, meaning of Aadit is "Peak, Shade, Bright or Lord of Sun".Names that rhyme with Aadit
Popularity of Aadit
In United States, Aadit is a unique name where it has been in use since 2003 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2658th when 46 boys were named Aadit. Over 390 people have been named Aadit in United States. Aadit is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2007 and achieved its top ranking of 1859 in 2009. Also, Aadit is a familiar name in India. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Aadit
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do. Leave your sense of morality for another life. People admire your spirit.
Go through the following names similar to Aadit
- Sushita - Girl name Sushita is used mainly in Hindi and Gujarati, Sushita means "White or So Sweet"
- Atmakanth is used substantially in Gujarati, Tamil and Malayalam is a boy name, Atmakanth means "Lover of Soul"
- Yeswin - Meaning of Yeswin is Successful is used particulary in Kannada, Malayalam and Marathi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Tanesh - Tanesh's meaning is Lord Shiva is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Marathi, Kannada and Gujarati
- Lasusha - The girl name Lasusha means "Shining" is largely used in Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil
Namesakes of Aadit
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aadit
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Sun