Aahilyan meaning and origin
Meaning of Aahilyan is Emperor or Great King is principally used in Tamil which originated from Arabic is used for boys.
Variants of AahilyanNames that rhyme with Aahilyan
Popularity of Aahilyan
Aahilyan is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aahilyan?
The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person.
Looking for names similar to Aahilyan? Please go through the following names
- Safwa means Flower, Top or Purity is originated from Arabic is a baby girl name is especially used in Arabic
- Muftee - Used specifically in Arabic, Muftee is used as a boy name, Muftee means "Expounder of Islamic Law"
- Saadia - Offbeat Saadia came from Arabic bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Saadia is "Blessed or Doomed to Happiness" is commonly used in Arabic
- Baadiyah - Meaning of Baadiyah is Name of a Sahabiyyah, Desert or Name of a Sahahiyyah used for boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Hababah dominantly is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Hababah is "She was a Narrator of Hadith or A Daughter of Ajlan"
Namesakes of Aahilyan
We could not find any notable namesake.