Aakriti name meaning
On This Page
What does Aakriti mean?
Meaning of Aakriti is Shape is a unisex name is used in Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Oriya, Malayalam and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Aakriti
How popular is the name Aakriti?
Aakriti is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Aakriti is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Aakriti is a common name in India.
At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Aakriti?
Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. Positive energy adores your spirit. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance.
Other names similar to Aakriti
- Sankari is used largely in Sindhi, Marathi and Telugu languages, Sankari means "Goddess Parvati" is a girl name
- Eshika - Meaning of Eshika is An Arrow or A Dart used for both genders is especially used in Hindi, Malayalam and Telugu
- Suksha - Unisex name Suksha means "Beautiful Eyes" is specifically used in Sanskrit and Telugu
- Bhuvaneshwari - Bhuvaneshwari's meaning is Goddess of Earth or Goddess Name is primarily used in Gujarati and Tamil is a baby girl name
- Riyanshu means First Ray of Sunlight is used as a boy name is largely used in Kannada and Tamil
Famous people named Aakriti
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aakriti
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names