Kona meaning and origin
Far-out Kona is used especially in Greenlandic, Indian, Hindi, Sanskrit, Swedish, English and Hawaiian, Kona means "Angle, Corner of a Room, Edged or Woman, Wife" and a unisex name is originated from Celtic and Old Norse. Kona is variant of popular and ceaseless Don. Don is version of Donahue. Also Don is variation of Donnelly. Don is short version of Donald. Also Don is a short of Donaghan. Don is English form of Donald. Origin of Unwonted Don is in Gaelic and Celtic, meaning of Don is "Universal Ruler, Great and World Leader".
Variants of Kona
View middle names that goes with Kona like Turner, Eugene, Jaycee, Chandler, Buster, Ryne,Names that rhyme with Kona
Popularity of Kona
Kona is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1963 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2012, it ranked 3617th when 29 boys were named Kona. Over 488 babies in United States have been named Kona. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim and also in France. But Kona is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 7000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Kona
Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply. People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. You have people who love you. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest.
Do you like Kona? You would love these names
- Donny - Cherished Donnys origin is Gaelic, Phoenician and Celtic, meaning of Donny is "Universal Ruler, The Gift or Form of Donald" and is used in Norwegian, Danish and English is a gender-neutral name
- Mailys - Girl name Mailys means "Lord or Prince" primarily used in Breton and French came from Celtic and Old Irish
- Nels - Used predominantly in Scandinavian, Old SwedishFinnish and Norwegian eternal and trendy, Nels means "Son of Neil, Victorious Person or People of Victory" and originated from English, Old Greek and Celtic is aimed at boys
- Ruyan - Meaning of Ruyan is Soul is especially used in Spanish and is used for boys is originated from Celtic
- Ossian - Unusual and Contemporary Ossians origin is Celtic and Old Irish is used mainly in Finnish, Swedish and English given to baby boys, meaning of Ossian is "Name of a Legendary Scottish Bard or Os"
Namesakes of Kona
- Kona Venkat, Indian film screenwriter, producer, director
- Kona Gold, American Champion Thoroughbred racehorse