Aalia meaning and origin
Unorthodox Hebrew Aalia is used specifically in Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Indian, Tamil and Gujarati, a baby girl name, meaning of Aalia is "Exalted, Highest Social Standing, The Ascent, Excellent, Tall, Towering or An Oceanic Woman". Aalia is resulted from Aaliya. Aaliya is variation of illustrous Aliyah. Meaning of Aaliya is Excellent, Towering and Tall is originated from Hebrew. Aalia is derivative of Aliyah. Aliyah is variant of noteworthy Alya. Aliyah means The Ascent and Ascending has origin in Hebrew and Arabic.
Variants of AaliaNames that rhyme with Aalia
Popularity of Aalia
Aalia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 3391st when 46 girls were named Aalia. Over 505 babies in United States have been named Aalia. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 986 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Aalia. Over 366 people have been named Aalia in England and Wales.
Aalia is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. But Aalia is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 5000 people has been named Aalia globally.
Numerological analysis of Aalia
You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You don't take love very seriously. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition.
Go through the following names similar to Aalia
- Harshad principally is used in Oriya, Malayalam and Tamil aimed at boys which originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Harshad is "Joy Spreading, One who Gives Pleasure or Happiness"
- Rajaa - Particulary used in Sindhi and Arabic unwonted, Rajaa is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Rajaa is "King or Hope"
- Kubra - Used in Turkish and Arabic atypical, Kubra is used as a girl name which is rooted from Turkish and African-Yoruban, Kubra means "Great or Name of Imam Hussain's Daughter"
- Saree - Meaning of Saree is Most Noble or Noble used for both boys and girls and originated from Hebrew is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic
- Aftab - Aftab's meaning is The Sun, Sunlight or Sun used for both genders and is used substantially in Marathi and Arabic is originated from Arabic
Namesakes of Aalia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aalia
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Highest
- Baby Names that mean Ascent
- Baby Names that mean Excellent
- Baby Names that mean Tall
- Baby Names that mean Woman