Safwan name meaning
What does Safwan mean?
The uncommon boy name Safwan is substantially used in Arabic, Tamil and Hindi languages, Safwan means "Rock, Solid, Pure, Old Arabic Name or Rocks".Names that rhyme with Safwan
How popular is the name Safwan?
Safwan is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2246th when 60 boy were named Safwan. There are over 561 babies that have been given the name Safwan in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1986 and was able to reach the top 600 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 527 on boy names chart when 96 babies were named Safwan. Over 676 people have been named Safwan in France.
Safwan is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 714 on boy names chart when 47 babies were named Safwan. Over 669 babies in England and Wales have been named Safwan. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 300 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 291 on boy names chart when 40 babies were named Safwan. There are over 297 babies that have been given the name Safwan in Belgium.
Safwan is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. But Safwan is a popular baby name in Yemen where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Bangladesh, Syria and Saudi Arabia. As per our research, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Safwan around the globe.
Safwan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Safwan
In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness. Don't take life too seriously.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Safwan
- Kudrat - Unisex name Kudrat is predominantly used in Arabic, Sikh and Hindi languages, Kudrat means "Nature"
- Munir - Origin of Unwonted Munir is in Arabic, meaning of Munir is "Moons Light, Moon's Light or The Element Nawara Which Means to Illuminate" which is chiefly used in German and Arabic is aimed at boys
- Iba - New-fangled and Far-out Iba substantially is used in Arabic and Frisian is rooted from Arabic aimed at baby girls, meaning of Iba is "Sense or Disdain"
- Farwah is used mostly in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic, Farwah means "A Crow, Name of a Few of the Companions or Covering" is a gender insensitive name
- Ansar - Meaning of Ansar is Helper or Patron is especially used in Arabic and Tamil is a boy name
Famous people named Safwan
- Safwan ibn Umayya, 'sahaba' of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
Lists having Safwan
- Boy names beginning with S
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Old