Aamund name meaning
On This Page
What does Aamund mean?
Aamund is variant transcription of Åmund. Åmund is variant form of Ámundi. Also Åmund is variation of Ǫgmundr.
Variants of AamundNames that rhyme with Aamund
How popular is the name Aamund?
Aamund is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Norway.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aamund
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Do you like Aamund? You would love these names
- Fredbjørg is equivalent of Fridbjørg in Norwegian language
- Kjellbjørg substantially is used in Norwegian is used as a baby girl name. Kjellbjørg is Norwegian cognate of Ketilbjǫrg
- Vigvald is equivalent of Vígvaldr in Norwegian language
- Nottolv is equivalent of Nóttolfr in Norwegian language
- Vilmeke - Used in Norwegian persistent and popular, Vilmeke is mainly used for baby girls. Vilmeke is form of Wilma in German and Frisian languages
Famous people named Aamund
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aamund
- Boy names beginning with A
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Terror
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Sword
- Baby Names that mean Edge