Jolette name meaning
On This Page
What does Jolette mean?
Well-Known girl name Jolette has its origin in Latin, Jolette means "Dedicated to Jupiter" is used predominantly in English. Jolette is derived from Julia. Julia is version of long standing and outstanding Juliana.
Julia is feminine variant of Julius. Meaning of Julia is Down-bearded Youth and Dedicated to Jupiter came from Latin.
How do I pronounce Jolette?
Two syllabled Jolette is most commonly pronounced as j(o)-lette. jol(et)-te is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Jolette
Middle Names for Jolette
Doriane, Nelle, Dnae, Malia, Ottilie, view more middle names that goes with JoletteNames that rhyme with Jolette
How popular is the name Jolette?
Jolette is a common name in United States given to over 676 babies in 25 years. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 2005, 258 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 954th position.
Also, Jolette is a familiar name in Haiti and DR Congo. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Jolette globally.
Jolette in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jolette?
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. You have a bossy nature in love. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams.
Go through the following names similar to Jolette
- Nila - Meaning of Nila is Dark Blue, Enchanting Moon or Moon is used as a gender-neutral name and is commonly used in Bengali, Tamil and English has origin in Arabic, Latin and Sanskrit
- Beeta - Far-out Beeta largely is used in Arabic, meaning of Beeta is "Unique or Singular", a baby girl name is of Latin origin
- Gatiane - The Gatiane means "Grace" is of Latin origin
- Vickie - Origin of Customary Vickie is in Latin is commonly used in Norwegian and English and is bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Vickie is "The Victor or Victory"
- Sixtus - Meaning of Sixtus is The Element Xystos Which Means Polished or Inspired By the Roman Epithet Sextus used for baby boys and originated from Old Greek and Latin is principally used in Danish and Norwegian
Famous people named Jolette
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jolette
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lette
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Jupiter