Aapa meaning and origin
Aapa is version of famed Ape. Ape is Finnish cognate of Habib.
Variants of AapaNames that rhyme with Aapa
Popularity of Aapa
Aapa is a familiar baby name in India and Pakistan. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Aapa globally.
Numerological aspects of Aapa
You believe life's to have fun. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light.
Other names similar to Aapa
- Herppa is Finnish equivalent of Herma
- Eera is used majorly in Finnish is given to both genders. Eera is equivalent of Eeri in Finnish language
- Jeremiias is form of Jeremias in Finnish language
- Semoi - The famous and ever lasting boy name Semoi is largely used in Finnish. Semoi is Finnish cognate of Simon
- Paaso is Finnish equivalent of Pasi
Namesakes of Aapa
We could not find any notable namesake.