Aaradhya meaning and origin
Aaradhya means Worship Goddess, Worship or Worthy of Devotion used for both sexes is of Sanskrit origin is used largely in Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Aaradhya
Popularity of Aaradhya
Aaradhya was a common name in United States. Over 573 babies have been named Aaradhya since 2012. At the peak of its usage in 2016,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 7 years. Aaradhya is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Over 121 babies in England and Wales have been named Aaradhya. The name is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 600 people has been named Aaradhya globally.
What numerology tells about Aaradhya?
If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You have a sharp mind and focus. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You believe life's to have fun. You secretly believe that you are a genius. You are hard to figure. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it.
Parents who liked Aaradhya, loved these names
- Deekshin is used principally in Bengali, Oriya and Hindi is a boy name, Deekshin means "Consecrated or Initiated"
- Feni - Used particulary in Bengali, Oriya and Marathi, Feni is a girl name, Feni means "Which Meaning is Name or Sweet"
- Yashir - Yashir's meaning is Wealthy is prevalently used in Bengali and Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Mankur mostly is used in Hindi and Kannada, meaning of Mankur is "That Which Reflect the Mind or Amirror" is a boy name
- Shreedatta - Boy name Shreedatta means "Gods Name" is mainly used in Telugu, Kannada and Hindi
Namesakes of Aaradhya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaradhya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Worship
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Devotion