Aarav name meaning
On This Page
What does Aarav mean?
Aarav means Peaceful, Good Personality, Ray, Hope or Calm came from Sanskrit and is used for both sexes is specifically used in Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Oriya, Marathi and Tamil.
How do I pronounce Aarav?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Aarav as ARE-uhv. There should be emphasis on first ARE syllable while speaking.Names that rhyme with Aarav
How popular is the name Aarav?
Aarav was a popular name in United States. Over 5341 babies have been given the moniker in 17 years. At the peak of its usage in 2014, it ranked 523rd when 539 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 17 years but still going strong on charts. Aarav was a common name in England and Wales. Over 1508 babies have been named Aarav since 2003.
When at the peak of its usage in 2013,. However after 15 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Aarav is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it is still in use.
Also, Aarav is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 6000 people has been named Aarav globally.
What numbers say about Aarav?
You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. Stress hates your guts. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Become best at what you do for a living. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments.
Parents who liked Aarav, loved these names
- Vasubhadra is used dominantly in Gujarati and Tamil, Vasubhadra means "Name of Krishna" is used normally as a baby boy name
- Amuthan - Principally used in Oriya and Malayalam, Amuthan means "Precious One, Purity or Amuthan is Derived from the Word Amurtham. This Means the Purity. It is the Precious One" is aimed at both sexes
- Parnav - Parnav's meaning is Bird is a boy name is used in Telugu, Hindi and Marathi
- Sauvar primarily is used in Hindi and Oriya, meaning of Sauvar is "Belonging to Sound or A Musical Note" is a baby boy name
- Ujesh - Boy name Ujesh is particulary used in Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages, Ujesh means "One who Gives Light"
Famous people named Aarav
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aarav
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Ray
- Baby Names that mean Hope
- Baby Names that mean Calm