Aarty meaning and origin
Girl name Aarty has its origin in Sanskrit is mainly used in Tamil. Aarty is variant transcription of Aarti. Aarti is Finnish equivalent of Aaretti. Also Aarti is Finnish equivalent of Aarto. Aarti is originated from Sanskrit, Aarti means "Prayer and Form of Worship".
Variants of AartyNames that rhyme with Aarty
Popularity of Aarty
Aarty is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our estimate, over 70 babies have been named Aarty globally.
Numerological analysis of Aarty
Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything.
Go through the following names similar to Aarty
- Kunthahan means Troublesome is primarily used in Tamil is aimed at baby boys
- Sathyankan means Truthful Person is primarily used in Tamil is a baby boy name
- Raagavy - Notably used in Tamil, Raagavy is used as a girl name, meaning of Raagavy is "A Person who Loves Music"
- Ponvizhi - Meaning of Ponvizhi is Worthy, Attractive or Eyes Like Gold is prevalently used in Tamil is aimed at girls
- Poormitha is used particulary in Tamil bestowed upon girls, Poormitha means "Hereditary Woman"
Namesakes of Aarty
We could not find any notable namesake.