Aarya meaning and origin
Far-out Aarya notably is used in Bengali, Sanskrit, Kannada, Hindi, Sindhi, Tamil, Gujarati and Marathi, meaning of Aarya is "Lines on Any Particular Raaga from Sanskrit, Princess or Goddess Parvati / Durga" used as a gender-neutral name came from English, Indian and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Aarya
Popularity of Aarya
A common name in United States having over 2046 recievers in 38 years of usage. When at its peak in 2018, the moniker grabbed the 1131st spot and 214 baby girls were given the name. Aarya is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 2003 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 602 on girl names chart when 70 babies were named Aarya. There are over 544 babies that have been given the name Aarya in England and Wales.
Aarya is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. Also, Aarya is a familiar name in India. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Aarya?
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Looking for names similar to Aarya? Please go through the following names
- Aathirai means Red Star or the Naksathram 'Thiruvathirai' is predominantly used in Tamil and Hindi is aimed at baby girls
- Kaniksha - Used especially in Tamil and Hindi, Kaniksha is a baby girl name, Kaniksha means "Indian King or Gold"
- Ratneshwar means Diamond is used in Hindi, Tamil and Bengali is bestowed upon baby boys
- Agnika is used mainly in Tamil and Sanskrit bestowed upon both boys and girls, Agnika means "Born of Fire"
- Yashawanta - Yashawanta's meaning is Victory or Glory is used as a unisex name is largely used in Hindi and Tamil
Namesakes of Aarya
- Aarya Babbar, Indian actor
- Aarya Ambekar in Sound of Heaven: The Story of Balgandharva as Music Department
Lists having Aarya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- English Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati
- Baby Names that mean Durga