Aaryav name meaning
What does Aaryav mean?
New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Aaryav prevalently is used in Oriya, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Bengali, meaning of Aaryav is "Noble Person" is used as a baby boy name. Names that rhyme with Aaryav
How popular is the name Aaryav?
Aaryav is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Over 148 babies in United States have been named Aaryav. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Aaryav around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aaryav
Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. Become best at what you do for a living. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments.
You would love these names similar to Aaryav
- Lalima is used substantially in Oriya, Telugu and Kannada is a baby girl name, Lalima means "Morning Red In the Sky, Symbol or Wife of Vishnu"
- Patralika - Prevalently used in Gujarati, Hindi and Malayalam, Patralika means "New Leaves or Beauty of a Leaf" is aimed at both genders
- Heian - Boy name Heian is predominantly used in Bengali, Kannada and Gujarati, Heian means "Tranquility or Peace"
- Shiv Shankar - Boy name Shiv Shankar is dominantly used in Malayalam and Oriya, Shiv Shankar means "Lord Shiva or Auspicious or Lucky"
- Jagruti mostly is used in Sindhi and Malayalam, meaning of Jagruti is "Vigilance, Awakening or Awareness" is a baby girl name has its origin in Sanskrit and Indian
Famous people named Aaryav
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaryav
- Boy names beginning with A
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble