Aasiya name meaning
On This Page
What does Aasiya mean?
Queer girl name Aasiya means "Goodness" is used chiefly in Arabic and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aasiya
How popular is the name Aasiya?
Aasiya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1986 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 6209th. Over 189 babies in United States have been named Aasiya.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 211 people have been named Aasiya in England and Wales. But Aasiya is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 220000 have the name.
At least, 7000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aasiya
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes. You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words.
Other names similar to Aasiya, for would be moms
- Najee - Frequently Used Najee substantially is used in Arabic and English is rooted from Arabic used for both boys and girls, meaning of Najee is "Intimate Companion or In Safety"
- Soniya - Far-out Soniya is used chiefly in Bengali and Oriya, Soniya means "Golden or Clever" is a girl name
- Rihana means Sweet Smelling Plant or Sweet Basil is originated from Arabic and is used dominantly in Arabic, Telugu and Hindi is a baby girl name
- Firuz is used mostly in Arabic and Sanskrit, Firuz means "Victorious or Gem Stone" is a baby boy name has its origin in Arabic
- Tarsa - Unisex name Tarsa means "Worshipper of Fire or With a Fine Shape" is used primarily in Arabic and Hindi
Famous people named Aasiya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aasiya
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Goodness