Aatharshan meaning and origin
Aatharshan's meaning is The One who Worships Cow or Which is a Primary Vehicle for Lord Shivan is substantially used in Tamil is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Aatharshan
Popularity of Aatharshan
Aatharshan is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aatharshan
You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Parents who liked Aatharshan, loved these names
- Abeerathi - Girl name Abeerathi means "Joyful" is used principally in Tamil
- Vaanathi means The One who Lives in the Sky or the Sky is a girl name is used in Tamil
- Nilavika - Girl name Nilavika means "the Moon" is used prevalently in Tamil
- Poomahal - Poomahal's meaning is Flower Like Daughter is commonly used in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Aaysha - Used chiefly in Tamil, Aaysha bestowed upon baby girls, Aaysha means "Wealthy Person. Ayshvariyam'"
Namesakes of Aatharshan
We could not find any notable namesake.