Aatiqah name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Sindhi
Meaning: Shoulder (Support) Old
Add to favorites
What does Aatiqah mean?
Aatiqah means Shoulder (Support) Old is a baby girl name is used notably in Sindhi and Arabic. Names that rhyme with Aatiqah
Numerological aspects of Aatiqah
Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
Do you like Aatiqah? Other names you would love
- Aamish - Boy name Aamish is particulary used in Arabic, Kannada and Malayalam, meaning of Aamish is "Honest"
- Shiyam - Primarily used in Hindi, Arabic and Tamil, Shiyam bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Shiyam is "Nature or Happy"
- Kanne is equivalent of Kanke in Frisian language
- Riyah - Uncommon unisex name Riyah is substantially used in Kannada and Tamil languages, meaning of Riyah is "Comfort"
- Afaf means Virtuous, Pure or Decent is of Arabic origin and is aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Kannada and Sindhi
Famous people named Aatiqah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aatiqah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Support
- Baby Names that mean Old
Share your opinion on Aatiqah