Aava meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Contemporary Aava came from Old Saxon is principally used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish and is aimed at girls, meaning of Aava is "Strength". Aava is Finnish form of Ava.
Variants of AavaNames that rhyme with Aava
Popularity of Aava
Aava is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7787 (2017) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 108 babies that have been given the name Aava in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Aava around the globe.
What numbers say about Aava?
Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. Your soul is playful and young. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy.
Do you like Aava? Other names you would love
- Boj is Frisian form of Boye
- Oddolf - Boy name Oddolf is chiefly used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Oddolf is Swedish equivalent of Uddulfr
- Pätar is form of Pétr in Swedish language
- Borghildur - The girl name Borghildur is used in Finnish and Swedish languages. Borghildur is Icelandic form of Borghildr
- Brynnel is Swedish cognate of Brynjulf
Namesakes of Aava
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aava
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Strength