Abelina meaning and origin
Eternal and Unheard-of Abelina specifically is used in Swedish, Danish, English, Norwegian, Italian, German and Finnish, meaning of Abelina is "Breath or Transience" and rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls. Abelina is variation of Abelia. Abelia is variation of all time favorite and well-liked Abel. Abelia is an effeminate version of Abel. Of Hebrew origin, Anomalous and Ever lasting Abelia, Abelia means "Fragility, Vanishing and Breath Vapor" is commonly used in French. Abelina is feminine of Abel. Abel is variant of recent Abela. Abel is abridged form of Abelard. Abel is form of Albrecht in Frisian language. Meaning of Abel is Son and Vanishing is of Hebrew and Assyrian origin. Abelina is form of Abela in German language. Also Abelina is German equivalent of Apollina.
Variants of AbelinaNames that rhyme with Abelina
Popularity of Abelina
Abelina is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1894 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 528 people have been named Abelina in United States. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. But Abelina is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 20000 people has been named Abelina globally.
Abelina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Abelina?
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Positive energy adores your spirit. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility.
If you like Abelina, you would love these names
- Catharina - Curious girl name Catharina is majorly used in Swedish and German, meaning of Catharina is "Clear, Pure or The Pure" has origin in Old Greek
- Katka - Pleasing and Conifer Old Greek Katka bestowed upon baby girls is used mainly in Czech, Russian and Swedish. Katka is Czech form of Katharina
- Mirte - Girl name Mirte is commonly used in Swedish and Dutch. Its origin is in English and Old Greek, Mirte means "Myrtos"
- Elspeth - Elspeth's meaning is Form of Elizabeth, God of Plenty or My God is Abundance is substantially used in Scottish, Danish and English that came from Hebrew is used for baby girls
- Frey - Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Frey is in Old Norse language bestowed upon baby boys, used majorly in Scandinavian and Swedish, meaning of Frey is "God of Weather or He who is Foremost"
Namesakes of Abelina
We could not find any notable namesake.