Aazan name meaning
On This Page
What does Aazan mean?
Used in Arabic new-fangled and unorthodox, Aazan means "Prayer or God Hears" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Aazan
How popular is the name Aazan?
Aazan is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. And also in England and Wales. According to our evaluation, at least 40 people have been bestowed Aazan around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aazan
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things.
Other names similar to Aazan
- Tareef - Tareef's meaning is Uncommon or Rare is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Arabic is specifically used in Arabic
- Aiz - Boy name Aiz is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Aiz is "Mare"
- Qaaid - Qaaid's meaning is Leader, Steersman or Variant of Qa'id is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- AbdulRaqib - The boy name AbdulRaqib means "Slave of the Vigilant" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Souban - Boy name Souban is commonly used in Arabic, Souban means "Returning or A Companion"
Famous people named Aazan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aazan
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Prayer
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Hears