Abass name meaning
What does Abass mean?
Abass is spelling variant of Abas. Abas is form of prominent and timeless Abb.
Variants of AbassNames that rhyme with Abass
How popular is the name Abass?
Abass is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8109 (1997) in its 15 years run on United States naming chart. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. In France, it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 2462nd. But Abass is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Sudan, Niger, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Ghana and Guinea. According to our estimate, at least 100000 people have been bestowed Abass around the globe.
Abass in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Abass
You need to practice listening. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it.
If you like Abass, you would love these names
- Radclyf came from Old English language is a boy name, especially used in English, meaning of Radclyf is "From the Red Cliff"
- Fleetwood - Curious boy name Fleetwood is especially used in English, meaning of Fleetwood is "Stream In the Woods" is originated from English
- Farnley - Boy name Farnley means "Field with Ferns or Fern Meadow" and rooted from English is used in English
- Cyndy means Form of Cynthia, Moon Goddess or Abbreviation of Cynthia or Lucinda is a baby girl name is came from Old Greek is used notably in English
- Gerica - Queer girl name Gerica means "Ruler with a Spear or Blend of Geri Plus Erica", used commonly in English has its origin in Germanic language
Famous people named Abass
- Abass Bundu, africanews
- Abass Lawal, Nigerian footballer