Abbrah meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Abbrah is a baby girl name. Abbrah is a variant form of popular Abra. Also Abra is variant of Abrianna. Abra is feminine form of Abraham. Abra means Cloud, Father of a Multitude and Lesson has its origin in Hebrew and African-Akan.
Variants of Abbrah
View middle names that goes with Abbrah like Cate,Names that rhyme with Abbrah
Popularity of Abbrah
Abbrah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Abbrah
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
You would love these names similar to Abbrah
- Natthan - Origin of Recent and Atypical Natthan is in Hebrew, meaning of Natthan is "Gift.. of God, Giver and Gift" is a baby boy name. Natthan is resultant of Nathan.
- Manoela - Used notably in Portuguese, Manoela is rooted from Hebrew, Manoela means "God is with Us" is used as a girl name
- Jagu - Boy name Jagu means "Supplant". It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in Breton
- Dove - Origin of Darling and Ceaseless Dove is in Hebrew, Dove means "Bird Name" aimed at both genders is used primarily in English
- Marissia - Rare girl name Marissia is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Marissia is "Princess of the Sea"
Namesakes of Abbrah
We could not find any notable namesake.