Abra meaning and origin
The infrequent unisex name Abra means "Fire, Cloud, Lesson, A Kind of Boat, Example, Father of a Multitude or Av Meaning Father" which is rooted from Hebrew and African-Akan is specifically used in Arabic, Sanskrit and Kannada. Also Abra is variation of Abrianna. Abra is feminine variation of Abraham. Meaning of Abra is A Kind of Boat and Lesson is originated from Hebrew and African-Akan. Abra is a variant form of Abrianna. Abrianna is form of customary Abra. Abra is feminine variation of Abraham. Abraham is variation of Avraham. Abraham is Latin form of The Hebrew Name אַבְרָהָם Meaning Father of a Multitude  . Meaning of Abraham is Father of the Amount and Father of Many is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of AbraNames that rhyme with Abra
Popularity of Abra
Abra is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1983, it ranked 1687th when 65 girl were named Abra. Over 929 babies in United States have been named Abra. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But Abra is a popular baby name in Togo where every 1 in 300 have the name. According to our estimate, over 30000 babies have been named Abra globally.
Abra in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abra
The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything.
Go through the following names similar to Abra
- Abir - Used in Marathi, Arabic and Sanskrit unheard-of, Abir came from Arabic, Abir means "Colour, Strong or Fragrance" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Hakima - The uncommon girl name Hakima is originated from Arabic, used chiefly in Arabic and African languages, Hakima means "Queen, Ruler or Fair Judge"
- Kelila - Unfamiliar Kelila came from Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Kelila is "Crowned, Crown Laurel or Victory" is primarily used in Arabic, Yiddish and English
- Shahana - Used dominantly in Tamil and English unexpected, Shahana has origin in Hebrew, a unisex name, Shahana means "One of the Melody, One with Patience or Princess"
- Hanfa - Used primarily in Arabic and Sindhi, Hanfa means "Name of the Wife of Sayyidina Ismail or Name of the a of Sayyidina Ismail" is mostly given to baby girls
Namesakes of Abra
- Abra Prentice Wilkin, American philanthropist
- Abra of Poitiers, daughter of Hilary of Poitiers
- Abra Moore, folk-styled rock singer-songwriter
Lists having Abra
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Cloud
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Boat
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Multitude
- Baby Names that mean Amount
- Baby Names that mean Mother