AbdalFattah name meaning
Meaning: Servant of the One who Gives Nourishment
Add to favorites
What does AbdalFattah mean?
Boy name AbdalFattah means "Servant of the One who Gives Nourishment" is used largely in Arabic. Names that rhyme with AbdalFattah
How popular is the name AbdalFattah?
AbdalFattah is a familiar baby name in Morocco. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed AbdalFattah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of AbdalFattah
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility.
Looking for names similar to AbdalFattah? Please go through the following names
- Ihsanul-Haq - Ihsanul-Haq's meaning is Kindness of the Truth (Allah) is used as a boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- NajmusSahar - Girl name NajmusSahar is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of NajmusSahar is "The Morning Star"
- Suhaylah - Unorthodox Suhaylah is originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic, Suhaylah means "Flowing Style, Smooth or Flowing" is aimed at baby girls
- Dhunnoon - Specifically used in Arabic, Dhunnoon is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Dhunnoon is "The Man of the Whale"
- Saadiq - Of Arabic origin, Unwonted Saadiq means "A Man of his Word, Veracious or Sincere" especially used in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named AbdalFattah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having AbdalFattah
Share your opinion on AbdalFattah