Qudoos name meaning
What does Qudoos mean?
Used dominantly in Arabic, Qudoos means "Most Holy" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Qudoos
How popular is the name Qudoos?
Qudoos is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. At least, 300 people globally have carried Qudoos as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Qudoos
You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You always hope things to work out on their own. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. Luck is following your every step in life. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. Your best character traits are individuality and independence.
If you like Qudoos, you would love these names
- Zafwat is used primarily in Arabic, Zafwat means "Plenty, Affluence or Complete" is given to girls
- Ahsab is used dominantly in Arabic, Ahsab means "Nobler or Respected" is given to boys
- Saminah means Healthy Girl or Fertile Land without Rock or Stone is used mainly in Arabic is a girl name
- Ghareeb - Boy name Ghareeb is used particulary in Arabic language, meaning of Ghareeb is "Humble or Needy"
- Baydah - Girl name Baydah is largely used in Arabic, Baydah means "Servant of Allah or Worshipper"
Famous people named Qudoos
We could not find any notable namesake.