Abdelamid meaning and origin
Abdelamid's meaning is Servant of the Very Rented is originated from Quran.Names that rhyme with Abdelamid
Popularity of Abdelamid
Abdelamid is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Abdelamid?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. You are always open to experience something new. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings.
Go through the following names similar to Abdelamid
- Mehran means Kindness, Old Name of a River Sindh or A Character in Shahnameh is a baby boy name, notably used in Arabic came from Afghan and Old Greek
- Abdus-Salam means Servant of the All-peaceable used for baby boys is commonly used in Arabic
- AbulFazl - Principally used in Arabic, AbulFazl bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of AbulFazl is "Grace or Endowed with Bounty"
- Ruqaiya means Name of the Prophet is a girl name is used specifically in Arabic
- Zainab - Well-Liked Zainabs origin is Arabic, meaning of Zainab is "Desert Tree or Name of Prophets Daughter" used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Danish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Abdelamid
We could not find any notable namesake.