Abdelmoumen meaning and origin
Originated from Arabic, Abdelmoumen means "Servant of the Protector".Names that rhyme with Abdelmoumen
Popularity of Abdelmoumen
Abdelmoumen is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1975, peaked in 1976 when it ranked 1672nd. Abdelmoumen is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Abdelmoumen is a common name in Morocco and Algeria while somewhat familiar name in Tunisia. As per our evaluation, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Abdelmoumen around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abdelmoumen
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You believe life's to have fun. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Parents who liked Abdelmoumen, loved these names
- Intizara - Principally used in Arabic, Intizara aimed at baby girls that originated from African-Swahili, meaning of Intizara is "Triumphant"
- Hibat-Allah - The girl name Hibat-Allah is used prevalently in Arabic, Hibat-Allah means "Gift of God"
- Hudaa - Meaning of Hudaa is Guide is predominantly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Bariat - Girl name Bariat means "Beautiful or Witty Woman" is used particulary in Arabic
- Habiballah - Habiballah's meaning is Beloved of God is chiefly used in Arabic and is given to baby boys is originated from Arabic
Namesakes of Abdelmoumen
We could not find any notable namesake.