Abdulah name meaning
On This Page
What does Abdulah mean?
Far-out Abdulah commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdulah is "Servant of Allah" and a baby boy name is of Arabic origin. Abdulah is variant of commonly accepted Abdallah. Abdallah is a variant form of godly and widespread Abdullah.
Abdallah means God's Servants and The Servant of God has its origin in Quran and Arabic.
How do I pronounce Abdulah?
Three syllabled Abdulah is most commonly pronounced as a-bdu-lah. The other ways to say the name is ab-dulah.
Variants of AbdulahNames that rhyme with Abdulah
How popular is the name Abdulah?
Abdulah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1990 and peaked in 1995 when it ranked 5926th. Also, it appeared first time in 1996 on baby boy names list of England and Wales.
In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1981. Abdulah is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now. But Abdulah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Saudi Arabia.
At least, 40000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Abdulah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Abdulah
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You have a clear opinion of things You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. Relationships make you feel trapped. You are all about adventure and travel. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abdulah
- Saifur is used in Arabic, Saifur means "Sword of Islam" is given to baby boys
- Mamum is used dominantly in Arabic, Mamum means "Trusting" is given to boys
- Marzouq - The boy name Marzouq is used primarily in Arabic is originated from Arabic, Marzouq means "Fulfilled By God or Blessed By"
- Ghazwan means One on Expedition or A Companion is used as a boy name is notably used in Arabic
- Salva - Girl name Salva means "Wise" is especially used in Arabic
Sibling Names for Abdulah
Welcome to the list of sibling names for Abdulah! These names will be perfect for baby brothers and sisters to share a similar but unique name. Let's take a look at the list:
Sister to Abdulah
Names for Abdulah's brother
Famous people named Abdulah
- Abdulah Sidran, Bosnian poet and screenwriter
- Abdulah Gegić, Yugoslav football coach of Bosniak ethnicity
- Composer Abdulah Arellano, movie Dreams from the Middle of the World